Wednesday 5 September 2012

Pete Jakob: Career 2.0


Today is my last day at IBM after 28 very happy years. I've decided to take an opportunity to explore some new avenues in my career - but more of that at another time. Today is a day for reflection and for being grateful to the many friends I have made, both inside and outside of the company. I've pulled together a few highlights into the attached "infographic" below.

If I've worked with you at any stage during the first phase of my career - then thank you for the time we have spent together.

If I should be working with you in the second phase of my career - please get in touch.

Otherwise, I'll be sitting in the garden for a few weeks.




3 comments:

Karla Ferrer said...

All the best for you Pete! you've been a great Manager!

I'll be reading you!

Karla Ferrer

Ben Martin said...

Best of wishes for your future journeys

Drew said...

Pete! Thanks for the great time in London getting to know and work with you. All the best for the next phase. Drew